Monday, December 30, 2013

two months old

My name is Brooklyn Hope.  I am a heart warrior, and I am two months old today! You can call me Brooke...or Brooklyn. Mom and Dad haven't decided which they like best yet.
 
I love to sleep, especially in my swing. And I sleep right through all the craziness of my two big sisters. I love to snuggle with Mommy. I love to listen to and watch Mommy talk to me. It makes me smile. A lot. I love to sleep in Daddy's arms. I'm especially good at getting him to walk around rather than sit while I sleep in his arms. I think I have him wrapped around my finger already.
 
I love to watch my sisters from my swing. They move a lot. Probably why I've been on a blanket on the floor only twice in my whole life. My biggest sister loves to hold me and stare at me. She thinks I'm "SO cute." I think we're going to be great friends one day. My other sister likes to "pet" me on the head and talk to me in a high-pitched voice. It's pretty cute. She's only two and amazingly gentle with me. Whew! Both my sisters like to come to my rescue when I lose my paci or if I'm crying for any reason at all.
 
I DO NOT like baths. At. All. I get especially mad when Mom washes my hands and feet. Other than those darn baths, being two months old is pretty fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment