Tuesday, March 10, 2015

rocking, thinking, praying

I often snuggle and rock Brooklyn for a really long time before I put her to bed. I usually pray for her while I'm rocking. Sometimes I pray for others. Sometimes I think back to the hardest days when she was so tiny and things were more uncertain. Sometimes I just listen to her breath and thank God that I get to hold her and enjoy her today. Sometimes I think about, pray for and even cry for those mamas holding their babes in the CICU at St. Louis Children's Hospital.

Tonight? Tonight I did all of that. Especially the latter. Will you join me tonight in praying for those babes, those families and those amazing folks caring for them? Often such deep heartache on that 7th floor. 


God, hold them close. You know their needs, and You are bigger than ANY mountain they face.

No comments:

Post a Comment