Monday, October 28, 2013

the journey continues

We spent the weekend settling into our apartment. We enjoyed a little time with my parents the last day or so and have enjoyed some time as an immediate family today exploring our neighborhood, including the sundeck on top of our building at sunset just a bit ago. We're about twenty minutes from heading a block over to the hospital to check in for my much anticipated induction. At the moment, I have too many thoughts and emotions running through my heart and mind to express in writing. Delivering a baby is a big deal. Delivering a diagnosed "heart baby" is an even bigger deal. But...my God is an even BIGGER deal. And He's got this.
 
Thanks to each of you for all your thoughts, prayer, texts, Facebook messages, cards, etc. I've read them all and appreciate each and every one more than I can say.
 
Look forward to sharing pictures and stories of our sweet Brooklyn Hope and more evidence of God's grace and mercy sometime in the next 24 hours!

Oh, and, by the way, I can't imagine being on this journey without this guy by my side. So very grateful for him.

2 comments:

  1. Been praying all day. I'll keep going all day tomorrow too. Sending love and strength!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our small group prayed for you (with Kim S & the Bryants), and we're all praying as you continue your journey.

    ReplyDelete