Wednesday, January 29, 2014

three months old

Wow! Three months already! While this isn't an ideal place to spend a three-month birthday, or any other birthday, for that matter, this little peanut is feeling much better and enjoyed some snuggles and wiggles this afternoon. She still has a nasty cough now and then, but she's had a great day. If all continues to go well through the night, after the dreaded, monthly NG tube change in the morning, we'll be on our way home!

Happy three months, sweet baby!


2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Love that baby! What adorable pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Lindy, a hlhs mom too, I found your blog on the linked by heart website! We are still in the hospital, but it is so amazing to see your daughter at home and well, the hope I needed today! My boy Jace is a little over 2 months now, and we live in IL. We have a 2 year old daughter Eliana and one baby in heaven. I Love Brooke's sweet name, it's actually my middle name!

    ReplyDelete