Saturday, March 1, 2014

the brooklyn burrito

I ran across this looking back through some photos from February. I've loved to swaddle each of my babies and snuggle them this way. Brooklyn has since outgrown swaddling, unfortunately, or just prefers not to be really. But when we were in the hospital back in November, I loved to swaddle her really snugly in muslin swaddle blankets. As a result, some of her nurses and techs affectionately referred to her as "The Brooklyn Burrito." So funny. Though in this photo she's swaddled in the wrap we received as a gift from the Heart Center at St. Louis Children's Hospital, it still makes me think of that endearing nickname and those sweet nurses and techs every time I look at it. And it really makes me miss swaddling my babe. How'd she get so big so fast?

No comments:

Post a Comment