Wednesday, April 9, 2014

a quick update & prayer request

Our Brooklyn is doing well. She is very happy to be home with her silly sisters and quite entertained by them. :) It is pretty amazing to be through our second surgery, home together as a family and moving toward our new normal. Praise Jesus! I will have more of an update after our first post-op check-up in St. Louis tomorrow. 

For now, will you join me in praying for another heart baby today? Baby Nicole was born in December with the same heart defect that Brooklyn has. She had her first open-heart surgery, the Norwood, right away like Brooklyn and is undergoing her Glenn procedure (the same open-heart surgery Brooklyn had a couple of weeks ago) TODAY. I met her mom at the hospital last week and found out that she received one of the gift cards that was donated at Abby's birthday party. She was so, so grateful! I've had her and Baby Nicole on my heart since I met her last week, and I would love if you would join me in lifting Nicole, her mom and the surgical team in prayer today. Thank you so much, friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment